[C320-list] Speed log problems

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 4 11:35:53 PDT 2013

Graeme, why do you need it?  Racing maybe?  I gave up on mine: a pain to
insert and remove, and would readily be clogged with critters.  Now, I rely
solely on SOG from GPS.  Yes, I don't get true wind; but, then I've never
had it (different story.)  If you really want/need true wind, for about $100
you can get a device that will use SOG and output STW on Sea Talk and forget
the headache with the transducer.  If interested, let me know and I'll dig
up the product info.

Warren & Pattie Updike
1994 C320 #62 "Warr De Mar"