[C320-list] Schaefer roller furling

danny jensen danny at jensenshouse.com
Mon Jul 8 09:30:03 PDT 2013

The doc opens for me also. Try cutting an pasting in your browser url. You may have a security issue feature on your mail program that is not allowing you to click on this link.

Scott,
I thought I did submit file for posting but I must have messed it up. Please advise proper section to post this in.

Danny