[C320-list] Shift linkage failure

dprudden dprudden at comcast.net
Tue Jul 9 03:24:04 PDT 2013

Jeff, I have the same problem. If you look at the link I sent earlier, on page 2 you will see in the left picture a Throttle Friction Adjuster that you supposedly can tighten so the throttle won't back off on its own. Mine wouldn't tighten so I'm stuck with holding or tying the throttle open.

David Prudden

Sent from my iPhone