[C320-list] Charleston in Mast Furling Line Replacement

Jerry Clayton jsea at prodigy.net
Wed Jul 10 10:33:10 PDT 2013

-------- Original message --------
From: Jerry Clayton <jsea at prodigy.net>
Date: 07/10/2013  8:06 AM  (GMT-08:00)
To: danny jensen <danny at jensenshouse.com>,C320-List at Catalina320.com
Subject: RE: [C320-list] Charleston in Mast Furling Line Replacement

Danny,

     They have a manual that can be downloaded on their website.
     I have the same unit and noticed some wear starting to show on my outhaul line.
     I was going to switch ends to extend the life of the line.  Anyone have any suggestions about the easiest way to run the line thru the boom?  Should I just tape the ends together and pull them thru?

Jerry Clayton