[C320-list] Charleston in Mast Furling Line Replacement

Dick Walker dickwalker at att.net
Wed Jul 10 10:52:24 PDT 2013

Bye the way.

AS your sail gets used it stretches a bit out of shape and may make the furler hard to use.

Ullman in Dan Diego, and other ports does a "Tummy Tuck" that reshapes the sail making it easier to furl.

Other hints are to have the boom above horizontal and not over tighten the main halyard.

Good Summer Sailing

Dick Walker
WindWalkerII #687
619.435.8986