[C320-list] Prop and shaft barnacles

clburti at gmail.com clburti at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 10:26:59 PDT 2013

We keep a plastic short handled grill brush with stainless bristles and scraper on a couple of feet of light nylon line with a wrist loop hanging from the stern pulpit ready to go. I do not dive and clean the prop at the dock as we are on the fresh side of brackish water and I worry about stray electrical current. For some reason, now that I am eligible for social security, it seems to take me longer than it used to... I’m thinking about buying a tank.

Fair Winds
Chris Burti
Commitment
Catalina 320, #867