[C320-list] Water Heater Hose

Bruce swampcreek42 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 26 05:08:55 PDT 2013

OK, no answers but for reference purposes incase someone does a search.... My 2000 320 with a 3GM30F and a seaward s600 water heater uses 2 10' water lines from engine to water heater. The hose is wire reinforced 5/8" I.D. The old hose cat # has a 210 prefix which is no longer available, the new prefix # is 250-xxxx. The 10' lengths are more than enough to make the run with room to spare. In the future I will be ordering this type of hose online since the hose I bought yesterday totaled $185 and a visit to 2 stores, the last store being almost 1 hour away due to our wonderful rush hour traffic I needed to get this done so thats what I did. Anyway, with only 300 hours on the engine the old hoses definitely  were in the Autumn of their life, I plan to start replacing ALL the hoses on this boat.

Bruce
Nauti Time #719