[C320-list] Steel Cradle Specs

Bill Hutt bhutt at windstream.net
Mon Jul 29 06:59:05 PDT 2013

Funny thing that this subject came up. I was just informed by my marina that
the cradle from my C 30 is still in the yard. I thought it had been removed
by the salvage company that took my old boat away. My C 320 did not come
with a cradle. What are the odds that the old cradle could be adapted to fit
my new boat? The pads are on adjustable stands and we can always block the
keel.
Any comments from the group?
Bill Hutt
"Caribbean Soul" #570