[C320-list] Catalina 320 Logo Patch for Sail Cover

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 31 12:10:24 PDT 2013

I would agree for Catalina, CA anything. There must be something in the
water or air out there.  However, I've had good experience with Catalina
parts in Florida.  They are, after all, a manufacturing organization, not a
marine distributor.  Although, that's not an excuse for poor service
anywhere.

Warren & Pattie Updike
1994 C320 #62 "Warr De Mar"