[C320-list] Catalina 320 Logo Patch for Sail Cover

Brian & Christine Borchers slaintec320 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 14:36:29 PDT 2013

sailboatlogos.com

I bought two logos for my mainsail cover five or six years ago and still looks like the day I put them on.  I had them sewn over the old ones (these are just a bit larger), they are made of vinyl and do not fade or peel.  I have been very satisfied and would highly recommend them.

1999 C320 608
Sent from my iPhone