[C320-list] Head shower Faucet replacement

Gary Magnuson gary.magnuson at frontier.com
Wed Jul 31 13:18:14 PDT 2013

Thanks Warren,
I have a contact from Grohe in Roselle, IL.    I believe he is planning
to send me a hose to replace what I have.    I will post the final
solution.   I agree about the water that has been accumulating under my
Galley sink for several years now.   I have suspected the aft water
tank.    With all the black mold behind the aft cabin drawer unit, when
I cleaned tat up, and rinsed it down, the water showed up right under
the sink......This trip I bought a small bilge pump, hose and small aux
battery to pump the space dry instead of messing with the shop vac.
Perhaps with the faucet repaired, I won't need the pump anymore.

Gary Magnuson
Time A Weigh