[C320-list] Head shower Faucet replacement

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 31 12:05:13 PDT 2013

Gary, we had the exact same problem. Because the flex hose is after the
faucets, the leak only occurs when the faucet is running.  This drove me
nuts for a while because I couldn't find the source of the leak.  The hose
fittings are metric and apparently standard in England and Europe.  After
much time I managed to find the hose through a place in Florida.  I think it
cost about $50 with shipping.  I was glad to get it.  A few weeks later, I
was in our marina store and, much to my surprise, there were three of these
hoses on the shelf.  The price was less than I paid and no shipping.

I think it is a well-made faucet and would not want to replace it with what
I've seen one US store shelves.

Warren & Pattie Updike
1994 C320 #62 "Warr De Mar"