[C320-list] Posting to the list

Don Johnson donjohn64 at att.net
Wed Jun 5 11:08:49 PDT 2013

Jeff,

I have posted a thing or 2 in the past, but not for some time.  I seem to have trouble each time remembering how or where to create & submit! The other day, I asked a question via "contact the owner" within the list, but that apparently is not the right method since I have not seen it appear on the list.  I've probably asked this of you before, but where do we go to add a question or inquiry to the list?  Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Don Johnson
Hull #53