[C320-list] Air Conditioning

Kirk Mueller kirkm753 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 05:10:40 PDT 2013

Hey Warren,

I'm familiar with the marina.  A friend of mine has a Freedom 25 that has
been on the hard in that marina for about 8 years. A real shame.  I would
love to come over and see your installation.  It is always enlightening to
see what creative people such as your self have done with their
boats.

Thanks for the offer.

"Sail Fast, Live Slow"

Cheers,