[C320-list] Leak in Sea Deck

Ken Wilson kwilson1033 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 18 09:09:25 PDT 2013

I am a new owner of a 320 and I have a leak in the "Sea Deck" (at least I believe that is what I think  it is called) It is the hard fiberglass piece that covers the area in front and to the sides of the hatch cover.  When it rains or when I wash the boat, water runs down the troughs on which the hatch cover slides directly into the cockpit. This make a big mess.  I can't believe this is part of the design of the boat and have not found a solution to the situation.  I would appreciate any ideas.

Ken and Christine
Gracie Elaine
Hull #0009