[C320-list] Leak in Sea Deck

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 09:58:08 PDT 2013

If you wish to know, I suspect that the term you are looking for may
be 'sea hood'.
While the sea hood on the C-320 is sealed and is not supposed to leak,
any runoff from the top of the hatch cover will go into the gutters
that you describe and then into the cockpit. That is the original
designed purpose and the rule on Commitment is tha the cockpit and
swim platform get washed last. I start at the bow, move to the cabin
top when I get to the forward hatch, finish the cabin top, then finish
the deck, finish the cockpit next and finally finish the swim
platform.

Fair winds,
Chris Burti
Commitment #867