[C320-list] Anyone in Nantucket between 7/1/2013 and 7/6/2013?

Jeff Hare catalina at thehares.com
Thu Jun 20 08:44:47 PDT 2013

Hi,

I know this is local interest only, but we're sailing to Nantucket for the
week of July 4th.   If anyone is also planning to be there during that week,
drop me a note and maybe we can meet for a drink.

The Plan:   (we all know reality is a whole 'nother beast.)  :-)

NBPT -> Onset 6/29

Onset -> Nantucket 6/30

Nantucket -> Onset 7/6

Onset -> Newburyport 7/7

Long sailing days, but the currents are with us both directions.  The
weather however has really been "not good" around here for months..

Amanda and Connor are (hopefully) going to be in Keelboat sailing classes
the week of July 4th in Nantucket.

Cheers!

-Jeff Hare