[C320-list] Sterngland adjustment question

Utility Email kswanson123 at comcast.net
Sun Jun 2 23:33:30 PDT 2013

I did the same thing.

Bought these two wrenches from McMaster Carr.

Considering how important the packing gland is, it is smart money.

Kinda amazing that these boats as well as all others don't come with these specialized wrenches as part of their factory delivery.

Dave Swanson
S/V Emily Ann
2007 C320 MK II, No. 1107
Mukilteo, Washington