[C320-list] Halyard Problem

Larry Frank WindSwept at stx.rr.com
Fri Jun 7 18:24:44 PDT 2013

Sorry for coming to this party a little late.  My mast has an inspection
port at the base that has a cover screwed over it.  If yours does you might
want to take a look see and maybe this will help.

Did you have a shackle that went down the inside of the mast?  If so you may
be correct about pulling the mast but before I did that I would talk to a
rigger.  They have all kinds of tricks for solving problems like this that
we create.

Larry
WindSwept
C320 #246