[C320-list] Halyard up the mast

John Meyers jcmeyers7 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 15:16:56 PDT 2013

I used that grappling hook technique a couple years ago. I taped 6 bent
coat hanger wires in a circle to look like a grappling hook on the topping
lift line and after two tries I was able to hook the main sheet shackle and
haul it down. The topping lift line was a tied to be a loop. It saved a
trip up there.

John Meyers
Wind Chime 406
Muskegon MI