[C320-list] Water System

Allan S Field allan.field at verizon.net
Mon Jun 10 09:17:19 PDT 2013

Bill - I had this problem with the original pump, plus "hammering."  I replaced the pump with a Jabsco Sensor Max Pump.  In addition, the filter needs to be cleaned periodically.  When the stars at Catalina cut the inspection ports in the water tanks, the shavings went into the tanks.  10 years later and I am still picking them out of the filter several times per year.  I also have screen filters on the faucets and many of the plastic pieces make it that far so these screens needs to be cleaned out periodically.

Allan S. Field
Sea Shadow - #808
Columbia, MD