[C320-list] Quieting cockpit vibrations

John Meyers jcmeyers7 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 08:43:15 PDT 2013

This may not be an answer to vibration noise but I put some 1 inch
insulation on both engine compartment covers as much as I could without
interferring with the pully on the front of my Yamnar. It made a noticeable
difference. When my first mate starts the engine while I am up bringing in
the anchor most of the time I can't even hear the motor.

John Meyers
#406 Wind Chime