[C320-list] Quieting cockpit vibrations

Marko Jamnik markojamnik55 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 09:03:53 PDT 2013

I too had insulated the inside of the engine covers and made sure it cleared any moveable parts. But in doing so, and through a number of discussions I did have a concern of retaining too much heat in the engine compartment over a prolonged period even with the blower on. I have since removed the insulation and realized that the noise I was subjected to would give me an indication of wether the engine is running as it should. Okay so I had to crank up the tunes a bit. I added felt pads to the outside lockers to eliminate and rattles from the engine.

Marko Jamnik
Marquesas 304
Lake Ontario