[C320-list] Engine Cover Latches

Ted Harrison tharrison at innovations-plus.com
Thu Jun 13 13:08:56 PDT 2013

Just installed two. Purchased from Catalina direct.

The package material product Z2349 for the (c13) soft latch flexible
cover draw latch. The company is Www.southco.com

The complete assembly is z2350. Not needed.

I removed the old screws (and reused the screws) put on the new in 6
it 7 minutes.

Just a snap ! Lol

Sent from my iPhone