[C320-list] Quieting cockpit vibrations

Wash, Steve wash at advantageelectronics.com
Fri Jun 14 07:42:38 PDT 2013

All,
I am working on a vibration/shaft alignment issue as well.  I searched the Google 320 list archive and found a very detailed procedure and worksheet for measuring and fixing the alignment.  It is on the To Do list for this weekend.  It is a pdf and .xls file called 'GetinLineShaft-Engine Alignment'.  It looks very complete.
Steve