[C320-list] Propane cylinder replacement

Rick From Inflate Co rick at inflateco.com
Mon Jun 17 05:40:23 PDT 2013

My valve stripped so I just picked up a new tank at west marine that included the knob but not the valve. Was apx $150 but nice and shiny :)

Thank you and please excuse any grammatical and/or  typographical  as sent from iPhone.

Rick Portanova | President | CEO
INFLATE CO, INC.
www.InflateCo.com
949-340-0104 Office