[C320-list] 3M 4200 fast cure

Jon Vez jonvez at comcast.net
Wed Jun 19 06:15:57 PDT 2013

You might want to consider using Butyl Tape. This is what the factory is now
using. If you google 'Bed it with Butyl' or go to the Compass Marine
website, there is an excellent tutorial by 'Maine Sail' on using it. If you
want to stick with a sealant, try 3M 4000UV. You do not need strength, just
flexibility and sealing....Have not heard about 4200 being discontinued....

Good luck...