[C320-list] Raytheon ST 4000 Plus Autopilot wheel - Drive Belt

Karl Mielenhausen kmielen at suddenlink.net
Sun Jun 23 16:06:56 PDT 2013

Check out the November 2008 Mainsheet for my article.
http://www.catalina320.com/article.php?story=20090227135241949
You may have to log in using your membership credentials to see the article.

I quote:
Unfortunately, the MK I’s take p/n D169 belt which is no longer available
from Raymarine. (The Mk II’s take p/n A18083). The D169 replacement belt is
known in the trade as a Synchroflex, industrial, polyurethane, endless
timing belt. It’s designation is 10 AT5/750. This is a 10mm wide, 750mm
long, 150 tooth belt with a 5mm pitch. They are available from a number of
industrial sources, including Frank Callahan, Co. (800-559-2002). Expect to
pay around $23 with shipping. If you order a belt measure it for width all
around before you install it. Some belts have been received being too wide
in places. 10mm is .396" and the guide plate will not accommodate much
extra width.

Karl