[C320-list] Raytheon ST 4000 Plus Autopilot wheel - Drive Belt

millers1 at aol.com millers1 at aol.com
Sun Jun 23 14:51:52 PDT 2013

I search the 320 archives, but can't get a clear/complete answer to the below questions:

The Unit is an ST 4000 PLUS of year 2000 vintage.  It works fine, but I think the drive belt is
original (13 year old ??) and would think it wise to have the correct spare aboard.
Has anyone replaced the belt?  Does anyone have the correct data to order a replacement
and from where? Maybe the belts do not fail????
Raytheon's manual is not much help... and it's discontinued,  etc.
Art   #680