[C320-list] Instrumentation

John Meyers jcmeyers7 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 12:55:06 PDT 2013

I have the Tacktick which got installed last summer and so far so good. I
like the readouts including the water temp.

We mounted the black box behind the panel just forward of the nav station
and ran the wire from the transducer up through the setee and power to the
black box comes from the adjacent circuit breaker box.

The reason I went with the Tacktick is because it is wireless and didn't
need to drop the mast. We did haul the boat out to put in a new transducer
which would not fit into the old thru hull.

John Meyers
Wind Chime #406
Muskegon MI