[C320-list] Clearing thru-hull obstruction

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 28 14:21:49 PDT 2013

Thanks to all who replied.
John, I too have a "T" for winterizing. To attach a garden hose I would need
a hose with two female ends or a modification to allow connection. I looked
for a Male/Male garden hose adapter but couldn't find one. I'll have to make
it.
As for going under, there has to be an easier way.

Warren & Pattie Updike
1994 C320 #62 "Warr De Mar"