[C320-list] Clearing thru-hull obstruction

Jon Vez Jonvez at comcast.net
Fri Jun 28 15:26:08 PDT 2013

Warren,
If you do this, you may run the risk of the water back flushing into the engine-especially if you have a clog at the seacock. Your best bet is to remove the hose at the water pump and use a shop vac to blow out. Another way to do this is connect a short extension hose to the short section of hose at the water strainer so you can keep it above the water line. Another potential reason for your problem is the O-ring on the seacock itself. They can get stiff and cause this type of problem. Unfortunately this was my problem at my macerator seacock on my 320. You can plug from the outside and service the seacock while in the water if this turns out to be your problem. Hope this helps...

Sent from my iPad