[C320-list] You guys are killing me!

Pat Ireland cherie320 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 19:24:50 PST 2013

If you purchase uncovered lifelines, purchase 316 sst cable.  Take
care with any purchase of old stock cable, there was an inventory of
bad material that passed through most suppliers, including West
Marine, over the past couple of years.  That material rusts a bit over
a short time.    Cheers, Pat, 801

On 3/2/13, Jon Vez <Jonvez at comcast.net> wrote:
> Those are the ones I got. The free boat was the clincher....
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> On Mar 2, 2013, at 2:38 PM, dprudden <dprudden at comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> They were selling new SS lifelines at the New England Boat Show last
>> weekend. They were more expensive than Allens. The ones I saw fit a 355
>> but I'm sure you can get other sizes. They cost $220,000, but did include
>> a free boat.
>>

>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>> On Mar 2, 2013, at 2:14 PM, "Jon Vez" <jonvez at comcast.net> wrote:
>>
>>> You guys know that once you start putting financial rationale around
>>> boating
>>> it gets ugly fast :)
>>>
>>> Certainly the most expensive SS lifelines I have purchased, but well
>>> worth
>>> it for me....

>>> C320. Why don't you post the cost of each option so others can be guided