[C320-list] Wind cable connector

John Meyers jcmeyers7 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 12:25:38 PDT 2013

I will Chime in.  My speed transducer failed on my 1997 #406 a couple years
ago so I just used the GPS.  I couldn't get true wind speed on my AutoHelm
gauge. My depth transducer appeared to go out last season. My GPS doesn't
do depth. SO, rather than take the mast down I went with the Tactics system
late last summer. It is wireless and solar powered. I like it so far.

After I bought the equipment my depth started working again. I think it
might have had something to do with an overflowing forward water tank.
Anyway the depth gauge worked fine later. BUT I had already bought the
TacTics equipment and was waiting to install.

By the way, I still have a box of AutoHelm gauges and depth transducer
available.

John Meyers
#406 Wind Chime
Muskegon, MI