[C320-list] new sails

Bruce Heyman bruceheyman at cox.net
Fri Mar 22 21:15:15 PDT 2013

Chris,

That seems like the right ball park.

I was just reading an article on Dacron sails.  Sounds line there are four tiers of cloth.  Tier one and two do a far better job holding their shape but cost more.  Most lofts seem to be quoting tier three or four though so they can be competitive.
Bruce
Somerset Dana Point
Bruce Heyman
(949) 289-8400