[C320-list] Tuning the rig

dprudden dprudden at comcast.net
Wed May 8 18:06:39 PDT 2013

When launching (for those of us not lucky enough to sail year-round), how much tuning of the rig do you do, especially if you are cruisers, not racers?

I had a Loos Gauge on my last boat, but I didn't worry about it too much, since I didn't race. When I bought this boat in Maryland last year, I marked the shrouds and stays and re-rigged to those marks when she was re-launched in August after shipping....

suggestions? Is it worth hiring a rigger once?

Thanks,
David Prudden

Sent from my iPhone