[C320-list] Tuning the rig

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Thu May 9 10:31:35 PDT 2013

There are gauges in the tool kit and instructions on the website. Wire
stretches, so all boats need proper retuning periodically and every
year isn't too often.

Thanks, Chris Burti From: dprudden
Sent: 5/8/2013 9:06 PM
To: C320-List at catalina320.com
Subject: [C320-list] Tuning the rig
When launching (for those of us not lucky enough to sail year-round),
how much tuning of the rig do you do, especially if you are cruisers,
not racers?

I had a Loos Gauge on my last boat, but I didn't worry about it too
much, since I didn't race. When I bought this boat in Maryland last
year, I marked the shrouds and stays and re-rigged to those marks when
she was re-launched in August after shipping....

suggestions? Is it worth hiring a rigger once?

Thanks,
David Prudden

Sent from my iPhone