[C320-list] Pet netting solutions

Mark Gillingham markgill at uwalumni.com
Mon May 20 12:21:41 PDT 2013

We have a 40lb lab/beagle aboard this year and want to protect her with
some netting. Since our boats have a glass toerail, what are the solutions
to fasten the bottom of rail netting?

   1. Run a third lifeline through some sort of stanchion fitting. What
   should the line be made of? What type of fitting?
   2. Add straps at about 2-3-ft intervals to the toerail and run a line
   through the straps.
   3. Add straps at about 1-ft intervals ad clip the netting directly to
   them.
   4. ?

Mark
Speakeasy, #612[image: Inline image 1]
Mark Gillingham | gplus.to/MarkGillingham | Support a struggling
student<http://101010scholarship.info>
Photos<http://picasaweb.google.com/mark.gillingham>