[C320-list] Service for Seaward Parts

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Mon May 20 13:42:13 PDT 2013

Previously, I reported on the purchase of (some) of Seaward product lines by
Whale Marine.  The electric panels, harnesses, and parts (gages, switches,
etc.) were not purchased by Whale.  Instead, Dennis Igarashi, previously
with Seaward has setup his own business in the factory in Whittier, CA.  He
builds the panels and harnesses for Catalina, and makes replacement panels
for older Catalina boat owners with an occasional custom panel for some
Catalina boat owners.  He also carries most of the replacement parts for
them as well.

He has proved to be very helpful to us in the past so if you need
replacement parts or even a new custom panel, give him a call:

Address is 3721 Capitol Avenue Whittier, CA 90601
Office phone number is (562)699-7997 x.210
Cell number is (626)374-6422
He is usually in the office Monday thru Thursday...
e-mail address: digarashi at earthlink.net

He has provided me with a parts list that I will see about posting on our
web site.

Warren & Pattie Updike

1994 C320 #62 "Warr De Mar"