[C320-list] ColdMachine Compressor Not Running

Ben Cares bcares at caresphotoarts.com
Mon May 6 12:59:22 PDT 2013

I had the same thing happen to me last year. Email
richard at kollmann-marine.com. He has the tests you need to run to determine
if your module is bad. He actually sells very hefty aftermarket modules at
a significant reduction from adler barber's new company. He will test your
old module for *free* if you think it's suspect (you pay freight). The guy
knows marine refrigeration inside and out and is willing to share his
knowledge.
Ben
Catch the Wind

--