[C320-list] ColdMachine Compressor Not Running

Donald Lawson dnclaws at aol.com
Mon May 6 13:34:19 PDT 2013

Bill I have the same problem. I have some troubleshooting procedures I am working through.  I am to the point where I may have to remove the module from the side of the compressor and send it to Richard Kollman.  It is tough getting into and out of the lazarette at my age.
Don Lawson
"Mandolin Wind" 2004
Ventura, CA.