[C320-list] Head fresh water not pumping

JJ Morrison sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Mon May 6 14:15:24 PDT 2013

I got tired of the Jabsco and have just replaced it with a RARITAN II head which, according to the Head Lady, is the best manual head you can buy.I'm going to send in photos and a short description for our web site but it was a fairly easy job to do. I purchased the head from Defender Marine.CheersJohnM1999#574