[C320-list] winches

Arthur Miller millers1 at aol.com
Wed May 8 13:19:19 PDT 2013

Warren, keep me posted.  When I wrote the email, I sent it before proofing. My observation was based on the Port locker... Both sides will be modified.  How did you break the screws loose ?
Haven' t been able to move mine.  I would like to see, if I can rotate the turning block a bit,
can I get a fair lead to the aft winch (new installation).  Otherwise, I need to add turning blocks also.  To date, embedded nuts, tapped Al plate, ?? Curious what you find.
Thx.    Art.  #680

Sent from my iPad