[C320-list] winches

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Wed May 8 12:48:02 PDT 2013

Art, I have the same issue.  On our #64, in the aft cabin there is an inspection plate in the overhead under the main winch.  This doesn't help much with the turning block.  I did remove the screws and I don't believe there is a backing plate.  There are probably imbedded nuts in the deck.  I found that each of the screws was a different length, so be sure you mark them as they come out.I plan on rebedding the block soon.  After removing the screws, I'll heat the block with a heat gun/hair dryer to soften the bedding compound while gently prying the block up.  I'll report back on results.Warren1994 "Warr de Mar" #64

--Forwarded Message Attachment--