[C320-list] Rudder Problem

William Ott wmo48 at yahoo.com
Wed May 8 17:30:01 PDT 2013

Joe,
Nothing that anyone suggests will solve your problem until you provide more information.  That information will come when you pull the inspection cover off.  The steering system on the 320 is one of the simplest setups going for wheel steering.  Inside the inspection cover you find  2 idler pulleys that direct the steering cable to the quadrant.  Also you will see all your pedestal engine wiring and electronic cabling, all of it tie-wrapped out of the way of the cables.  If a tie-wrap has broken or the hold-down nut has loosen on a idler pulley, misaligning it; it can creat a mess.  Pull the inspection cover and investigate.
Mike Ott
'Amanda Lu'

Sent from my iPad