[C320-list] Boat lift

Diane Fowler DianeFlr at aol.com
Sat May 11 09:16:58 PDT 2013

Yes, I am 100% sure that I have hard paint. My diver says that the growth rate here is just too fast to keep up with, and that having her on the lift will be better for racing.  I am getting an estimate on Monday for a 16,000 pound boatlift with custom cradle.  I will let you know how that goes

Sent from my iPhone