[C320-list] Porta Bote

Mark Gillingham markgill at uwalumni.com
Tue May 14 05:21:49 PDT 2013

Speakeasy got an 8-ft Port-a-Bote last spring and have been very happy with
her. I can put her together in 15 minutes (and getting faster). It is a
fast and stable boat in the water. We mostly row or use a small electric
trolling motor. She's stored folded strapped to forward stanchions.
Garhauer makes a paddleboard holder that attaches to the outside of two
stanchions that some use for storage.

Speakeasy, #620

Mark Gillingham | gplus.to/MarkGillingham | Support a struggling
student<http://101010scholarship.info>
Photos<http://picasaweb.google.com/mark.gillingham>