[C320-list] Porta Bote

Bruce Hunter swampcreek42 at yahoo.com
Tue May 14 06:03:18 PDT 2013

Is there a reason you went for the 8'? I ask this because most of the time it will be just my wife and I and the 8' would probably be great but occasionally we'll probably also be transporting guests as well and sometimes even our dog (Foxhound mix...we think). If you would buy it again would you consider the 10' model or does it look like the extra 2' might be too much hassle?

Thanks,
Bruce Hunter
Nauti Time #719