[C320-list] Porta Bote

Mark Gillingham markgill at uwalumni.com
Tue May 14 09:14:06 PDT 2013

This size is a trade-off. You could get your guests into the 10ft
Port-a-Bote whereas the 8ft boat is best for 2 and the dog. Our dog fits
fine in the boat as long as she doesn't leap out of it, but she's only 40
lbs.

I lift the boat out of the water over quarter with the life-lines down.
Once it's on deck, it can be disassembled easily for storage. I longer boat
is just that much more cumbersome.

Mark
Speakeasy, #620

---

Is there a reason you went for the 8'? I ask this because most of the time
it will be just my wife and I and the 8' would probably be great but
occasionally we'll probably also be transporting guests as well and
sometimes even our dog (Foxhound mix...we think). If you would buy it again
would you consider the 10' model or does it look like the extra 2' might be
too much hassle?

Mark Gillingham | gplus.to/MarkGillingham | Support a struggling
student<http://101010scholarship.info>
Photos<http://picasaweb.google.com/mark.gillingham>