[C320-list] Cabintop Jib Tracks

Scott Thompson surprise at thompson87.com
Tue May 14 12:28:25 PDT 2013

Chris, I'm having trouble visualizing how you get a fair lead from the
cabin top jib track back to the sheet winches. Can you explain a bit
further?

I've often dreamed of installing a Solent stay so I could fly a smaller
jib properly on those rare days when it really blows without having to
deal with changing sails on the furler short handed. Has anyone actually
done this on a 320?  Presumably the cabin top tracks would come into
play. I hate having to stop sailing because the genoa can't be tamed
properly in high winds. I've even thought of dumping the roller furler
and getting hank-on sails, which would make sail changes easier in a blow.

Scott
Surprise, #653